Wednesday, November 18, 2020

E.M How to play Farmer, Farmer.

Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day. So for a couple of weeks, my whole class and I  been working on making videos on how to play a game that takes more than 10 minutes. I chose Farmer, Farmer because it's a game that I enjoy playing. If you love learning how to play new games please watch my video! This video took me about a few weeks to make because first we had to write a script on what to say and we had to find people that we interested in being in the video. A special thanks to Emma and Katlyn for helping me make this video.  I found this quite hard because we had to keep on retaking shots to make them look perfect. I found this very fun and cool to make because I love work! What is your favorite game to play? Also, do you enjoy going outside? Please answer my question! Thank you and bye! From Eden.

1 comment:

  1. Kei whea mai Eden! Excellent work! I like how you made the instructions very clear and also showed us each step on the way! Keep up the amazing blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.