Thursday, March 11, 2021

E.M Energy Word Map (Negative Feedback loops.)

Kia ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today. My class and I have been learning and writing about energy. So my reading group Kiwi was supposed to write about Positive feedback loops and negative feedback loops. (This piece of work is the Negative feedback loops and I'm gonna write about Positive feedback loops. ) So all I know is that Positive feedback loops speed up climate change and Negative feedback loops slow climate change down. I don't know which is the good one I think that it is Negative. So this piece of work took me about 1 day to finish and make. I found this very hard cause I didn't really know much about Negative and Positive feedback loops. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, From Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.