Thursday, March 25, 2021

E.M Video-How to add and subtract decimals.

 Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a beautiful lovely day today! So my class and I were supposed to make a video explaining how to add and subtract decimals. I'm not quite sure if the video will show for others but hopefully, it will! I'm not sure which one is harder to do, To add decimals, or subtract decimals. I personally prefer adding decimals cause it's a lot easier to do. This took me about 1 day to do but I was supposed to do it on Tuesday. I found this hard cause It took many tries to get the perfect shot and some of the other shots I took didn't really make sense. I also found this fun cause I like all the work at school as long as it's easy. Please go and check out my video down below! Also, I hope that this taught you how to add and subtract decimals. Thanks, Eden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.