Thursday, March 25, 2021

E.M How Tokelau makes their energy.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day. So my class and I for T- Shaped literacy were supposed to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object.) about how Tokelau makes their energy. For those who don't know where and what Tokelau is it's a country in the middle of the pacific ocean and it is very small. They make their own electricity by using coconut oil since they have lots of coconut trees. They are the first country to do this! They also use Solar panels too! They stopped using diesel for 4 main reasons go down below and see those 4 things! This took me about 1 hour to make. I found this hard cause I didn't really know what to write then I got the hang of it. I found this fun and kinda cool. Please go and check out my school work down below! Thanks, Bye. From Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.