Friday, April 9, 2021

E.M Evaluating- Torty the lucky Tortoise.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope that you are having a fantastic day! So for T-shaped literacy, we were supposed to pick something off the chart and I decided to choose Evaluating. So for the Evaluating task, we were supposed to: Give your book a rank or rating. Write why you gave it this rating, compared to other books. So I gave the book Torty the luck Tortoise a 9 out of 10. Find out down below why I gave it this rating. This is my task 2 for the book Torty the luck Tortoise. This took me about10 minutes to make, I found this fun and great, I also found this easy. Fun Fact: Tortoises can live up to 150 years. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

I give my book, Torty the luck Tortoise,  nine out of ten. I think this because it had pictures so that we could imagine what Torty and Stewart looked like. You can also picture the scenes and what happened. I don't give it a ten because I think that the Author could have added a bit more writing because I think that is is a very short story and I would have liked to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.