Monday, April 12, 2021

E.M Analysing- Torty the Lucky Tortoise.

 Hello! How are you? I hope that you are having a CRAZY day today! So for T-shaped literacy, we were supposed to pick something off the chart about Anzac and read a book. So this is task three and the task that I chose was off Analysing and it was: If you could meet the author or a character from your book what five questions would you most like to ask them? So I decided to ask five questions to the author and to Stewart the second main character that found Torty the lucky Tortoise. I decided to write the questions I would ask them underneath this caption. This took me about 10 minutes to make, I found this a bit boring but fun at the same time, I also found this easy. Fun Fact: Tortoises can live almost everywhere that is warm enough for them to breed, except for Antarctica. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

if I met the Author of Torty the Lucky Tortoise I would ask them these five questions. 

1. How long did it take you to make this book?

2. Did you interview Beth, Stewart's Daughter-in-law?

3.  Were you surprised about this story?

4.What do you wish you could do better about this story?

5. Did you take the pictures of the kids meeting Torty in the book?

If I met Stewart (If he was alive.) these would be the five questions I would ask him. 

1. What were you thinking when you saw Torty getting ran over?

2. Was Torty like your best friend?

3. When Torty went into hibernation. what was your first reaction? Did you think she was dead?

4. Were you crying when Torty got kidnapped?

5. Did you enjoy spending time with Torty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.