Saturday, April 3, 2021

E.M Gratitude post.

 Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a fantastic day today! So I decided to do a DLO (Digital Learning Object.) About what I am grateful for. I picked this off the blog contract and I am doing this in the Easter holidays because I want to! ( I'm also bored.) Yay, I can't believe that tomorrow is Easter! I'm very excited. Now you're probably reading this after Easter, so how was your Easter? I thought very hard about what I am grateful for and I finally came up with these five answers. 1. Friends and Family, 2. Food and Water, 3. Shelter, 4. School, 5. Money. If you want to read what I did and what I decided to write in paragraphs make sure to click on the blog post down below! This took me about 1 hour to make and about 1 day to post it. ( Because I didn't have enough time to post it.)  I found this hard cause it took a long time to make this. ( I hope you like it!) I also found this enjoyable because first of all I love doing school work and secondly I love posting new things on my blog! If there is anything that I can change or make BTB (Better Than Before.) Fun Fact: The Easter bunny Legend began in Germany. (I thought it began in America to be honest.) Make sure to put it in the comments because I love getting feedback on what to do better next time. Please go and check out my blog post down below! Thanks, Bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.