Sunday, April 4, 2021

E.M If I could go back in time to one event what would the event be.

 Ello Ello Ello everyone! How are you? I hope that you are having a great day today! So since it's the Easter Holidays, I'm very bored. So I decided to pick something off the blog contract and do my work. So I decided to pick I you could go back in time to one event what would the event be? So I technically chose two things but it doesn't really matter, but one of the events isn't really an event. It is a place in time. If you want to know make sure to watch the video down below! The main event is when I went to Auckland Rainbows End in 2016! This took me about 2 hours to make. I found this hard because I had to keep on taking videos to try and get the perfect shot. I found this fun and great. I also put a picture of me and my sister Isy in the video and I also put a picture of my favourite ride there. ( Turns out it's called the Invader. I didn't know the name when I did this video but I have just found out.) Fun Fact: Rainbows End opened in December 1982. Please go and check out my work down below! P.s I hope you like my bunny ears!  Thanks, bye, from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.