Friday, April 2, 2021

E.M My Pets- Blog Contract- Silky.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope that you are having an absolute Great day today! So for the Easter holidays, I was getting quite bored so I decided to do my blog contract! So I picked to tell you guys about your pet! I wrote about Silky. Silky is my fish and I got him in Christmas for 2020. I got him from my older sister, Isy. She got me Silky because she got me for secret Santa. To know any more about Silkys journey make sure to read it down below. Silky is an Orange and White fish, he is also the best fish in the world. This took me about 15 minutes to make, I found this amazing and entertaining because I love Silky so much and I think that he is cuter than my 4-year-old brother, I also found this easy not hard at all because Silky is one of my Best friends.  Every time I walk past him I think he is so cute and feel like I just won the lottery. I love Silky so much! If you have a fish make sure to tell me in the comment and tell me what he looks like, also tell me in the comments if you adore Silky just like me. Fun Fact: People say that fish have the memory of three seconds but No! Fish can remember things for 5 monthes. When I thought he only had the memory of three seconds I was traumatized that he wouldn't remember me and be like where and I? I am still traumatized that he would forget me. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.