Wednesday, April 7, 2021

E.M If I could change one thing about our school what would it be?

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope that you are having a great, awesome, amazing day today! So I was chilling at home and had nothing to do, So I decided to choose something off the blog contract and do a DLO (Digital Learning Object.)  I chose to do it on a google drawing. I chose to do if I could change something about our school what would it be. The thing that I would change about our school would be that if a kid got to reflection they would miss out on a treat that the rest of the class would do. This took me about 20 minutes to make. I found this fun and quite cool. I also found this easy and hard because it took me quite a while to decided what to change in our school then after that it was easy. Fun Fact: Mcdonals once made bubblegum flavored broccoli. ... That is just- mind-blowing... Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, 

-Eden.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.