Thursday, April 1, 2021

E.M Pick a Path Story- Blog Contract.

 Bonjour everyone! ça va? (How are you?) I hope you are having an excellent day today! So if we had finished our work then we had to pick something off the Blog Contract. The blog contract is when if you're finished all your work you pick something on the list and make a DLO about it. (Digital Learning Object.) I decided to do a pick a path story, but not just any old story, it's gonna be Covid 19 edition. To win you have to execute Covid 19 by answering questions about books and movies. On the last question if you get it wrong then you go to the very start. (Please don't cheat.) There will be 8 questions in total. This took me about 2 days to make. I found this very amusing because I love doing pick a path stories. I hope you love it! Can you please write down below what I could work on and what I could be BTB (Better Than Before.) about. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, Au Revoir ( Good bye.), Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.