Thursday, April 15, 2021

E.M Remembering- In Memory.

Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, We were supposed to read three books that are about Anzac that Miss Farr gave us to read, then we were supposed to do three activities for each book. (Nine activities in Total.) I am currently on my third and final book, and I am also on my last task for T-Shaped Literacy! This is exciting because that means I'm finished with all my school work and don't need to do any of it in the school holidays, and Yay! It's the last week of school for Term 1. Only three more terms to go. The category that I chose was: Remembering and the activity I chose was: Do you already know anything about this book or had any experiences related to the text. If so write about them. So In-Memory is a book about Remembering all the soldiers that died for us and served our country. It is also about when each town comes together and remembers the soldiers, which I did and experienced when I lived in Wellington, I used to go with my mum's Mum, Mum, and older sister. This took me about 20 minutes to make, I also found this easy, and a little bit fun and relieved that I'm finally finished all my work for the term! Fun Fact: There were active volcanos on the moon when dinosaurs were alive. If I could make my work better, or BTB (Better Than Before.) make sure to put it in the comments down below. Please go down below and read my work, thanks, bye, Eden.

One of the experiences that I experienced that is related to the book was when my family and I went to go to the memorial thing in Wellington mostly every Anzac. We would stay at my Mum's mother's house the night before Anzac, then in the morning we would go to the Anzac Memorial and stand there and sing songs. I remember many people there and some people were crying. ( I felt kinda bad for them.) This relates to my book because my book talks about some Anzac Memorials and it talks about what kind of memorial statue's there are. I don't really remember what memorial statue there was in Wellington. Overall I had a great time and I was always excited to go there every Anzac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.