Monday, April 26, 2021

E.M Should children be allowed to chew chewing gun at school? - Blog Contract 2021.

 Hello fellow humans! How are you? I hope you are having a delightful day today! So since it's the school holidays I was getting quite bored just staying home and doing absolutely nothing, so I decided to choose something off the blog contract and do what it said. So I chose to do: Should children be allowed to chew chewing gum at school and why or why not? So I chose to say why we should be allowed because chewing gum tasted so good and it has many other good side effects as well.  I know that most kids put chewing gum underneath tables like those high schools, but maybe if you put chewing gum underneath the table, you could get in trouble? This took me about 10 minutes to make, and I found this very fun and exciting because I finally wasn't bored and I love chewing gum, and I also found this easy because I already knew that chewing gum could help you in school. Fun Fact: Some African tribes have been known to take chewing gum as a payment for a wife, instead of oxen or a sheep... WHAT?? Please go and check out my work down below and see why kids should be allowed to chew chewing gum, thanks, bye, Eden!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Eden, this poster is fantastic by the way.
    Just had my own opinion, I think chewing gum at school is bad because
    it could distract a lot with the learning. Other than that your explanation slightly changed my mind :)) Great Job

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soane! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate that you took time out of your day to comment on my blog! Its ok that you think that chewing gum shouldn't be at school. I also think that chewing gum is also distracting, but I have to admit is is very tasty! Thanks, bye,

      Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.