Wednesday, April 14, 2021

E.M Applying- In Memory.

 Hi everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great awesome day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, we were supposed to read three books and do three activities for each book. So I'm on my third book and I'm also on my second activity. The activity I chose was from the category Applying. The activity I actually chose was: Write words for a Jingle about the book to encourage people to read it. This took me about 5 minutes to make and finish, I found this fun and enjoyable, I also found this hard because I had to think a long time about what wors would be in the Radio Jingle. So I hope that this Radio Jingle would encourage you to read the book. Also, the Jingle is underneath this caption. I hope that you like my work! Fun Fact: Cows don't have Upper Teeth. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

(Tune.) New Zealand, New Zealand, you should read In Memory by Jack Phillips now!. (Singing ends.) It's all about Anzac and the War, very Educational. New Zealand, New Zealand you should read In Memory by Jack Phillips now! (Ends.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.