Tuesday, April 13, 2021

E.M Understanding- In Memory.

 Tēnā Koe! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, we were supposed to read three books about the war and do three activities for each book and pick those activities from the activity chart. This is my third book and this is my first activity for the book. The activity I chose was from the category Understanding. The activity was: Draw a picture about how the text makes you feel, and explain in a diary entry how the text makes you feel. The diary entry and the picture are right underneath this caption. This took me about 20 minutes to make, I found this hard because I had to think hard about what to write and I had to think about the feeling I was feeling while reading the book, I also found this fine and ok. Yay, it's the last week of school for Term 1! Fun Fact: Armadillo shells are bulletproof. Wow, that means if you're trying to hunt one down with a gun and you shoot it on its shell, it won't work. (Also please don't hunt Exoctic animals.) Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

Dear Diary,

It's Eden here! I have recently learned about Anzac and the memorials that were built for the men and women that passed away in world war 1. I mean don't we learn about it every year, but this year was different. I had just started to realize how sad the story was. The book I learned more about Anzac was called In-Memory. That's where I started to feel sad. They went to serve our country and lots of them did not survive. So I definitely agree that they should be remembered. I am very sorry for those who lost their loved ones. I am quite glad that they put over 500 memorials around New Zealand! The feeling I got reading the book was: Sad. I am very grateful for the people that went to serve our country and gave up their lives for us.

Sincerely,

Eden.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.