Tuesday, April 13, 2021

E.M Analysing- First World War Mascots.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a beautiful day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, my class was supposed to read a book about the World Wars and pick three activities to do off the chart of activities. This is my third task, and my second book, so I only have 1 more book to do! The task that I chose to do was from the category Analysing and the activity I chose was: Design a new front cover for the book you have read. Make it visually appealing si it will attract readers. Refer to other book covers to see what to include.  This took me about 15 minutes to make and finish, I also found this fun and not boring at all, I also found this easy because I knew what to do and I also had a great time decorating the book cover. To see what it looks like make sure to look at it down below! Fun Fact: Scotland has 421 words for "Snow". Wow, that's a lot of words for snow! It may look a bit wonky because it didn't work. Hooray! It's the last week of Term 1. Please go and check out my work down below. Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.