Wednesday, April 14, 2021

E.M Reflecting on what we've done this week for Maths.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a delightful day today. So for maths on the Must do's, we had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object.) reflecting on what we have done for Maths this week. I chose to make a slideshow because I don't really make many blog posts with slideshows.  The thing that we did this week was adding and subtracting large numbers in the thousands, and the hundreds. This took me about 20 minutes to make and finish, I also found this fun and great, and I also found this easy because all we had to do was make a DLO (Digital Learning Object.) and write what we have learnt this week. Fun Fact: Octopuses lay 56,000 eggs at a time. Wow, that's a lot! Please go and read my work down below this caption, bye, from, Eden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.