Sunday, May 2, 2021

E.M Bitcoin.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are all having a cool day today! So it's the last day of the school holidays. That's sad :(. So in the school holidays, in the second week of it, Katelyn and I went to a Holiday programme together. The programme was about Digital things and how to use and do cool things on devices. We also told everyone our dreams and what we wanted to do when we were older. Our Teacher Anthony, helped us get that one step closer to achieving our dreams. He showed us a Bitcoin! (If you don't know what a Bitcoin is then make sure to check out my work!) He had bought that Bitcoin but it only cost a bit of money. (He brought it in in a different country. We were so surprised and at first, didn't know what it was until he explained to us and we were so proud to hold one and be in the presence of it! We also took pictures of it and make sure to check them out down below! A Bitcoin is worth a lot of money and he was able to actually spend it. We were even more surprised when we found out that it might just be the only one in New Zealand! (Correct me if I'm wrong in the comments.) This took me about 40 minutes to make and finish. I also found this fun and exciting, and I found this hard and easy. Fun Fact: On February the 9th 2011 the Bitcoins were only worth $1. (I don't know what country.) I can't believe it used to be a little tiny bit of money to worth a lot of money! Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.