Monday, May 10, 2021

E.M Word of the Week- Innovation.

 Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a beautiful day today! So for Spelling, we were supposed to do the Word of Week, Like every week! So the word of the week this week was ... Innovation! Innovation means when someone or something has a great idea, and the idea is very good and is brilliant! This took me about 5 minutes to make and finish, I also found this easy because we do this every week! I also found this kinda boring, but fun at the same time! Fun Fact: The world's oldest toy is a stick! Wow! Please go down below and check out my work! If I could do anything to make this better make sure to write it down in the comments! Thanks, bye,

Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.