Wednesday, April 14, 2021

E.M The 28th Māori Battalion.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today, and yay it's the last week of school! For T-Shaped Literacy, we were supposed to research the 28th Māori Battalion. The 18th Māori Battalion was an Infantry Battalion of the New Zealand Army that served during the War. The 28th Māori Battalion was the most famous Battalion of New Zealand. They even have a video! To go and see the video of them doing Kapa Haka make sure to go onto my work and click the fag to go and check it out! This took me about 1 day to make, edit, put links, and finish, I also found this fun and exciting, I also found this hard because we had to make it as interesting and good as possible. Fun Fact: The man with the world's deepest voice can make sounds humans can't hear. That's... just... WOW! I'll show a picture down below of my work, but sorry you sadly can't click on the links, sorry. Please go and check out my work down below, and if there is anything that I could do to make this BTB (Better Than Before.) make sure to tell me down below in the comments! Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.